A property represented by Barbara Clarke.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Without being too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath home thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction, features fine craftsmanship with many custom details. Exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design, the decor tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for today’s lifestyle. This one-acre site includes a garage with unfinished second-floor living space, an 18×40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a Bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath.
1. Organic Root Coffee Table brings in a rustic edge to a modern space.
2. Nantucket Looms Handwoven Cashmere Throw produced at 51 Main Street.
3. Custom Pillows selected from the Nantucket Looms library of fabrics.
4. Three-Cushion Upholstered Sofa by Lee Industries in a herringbone high-performance fabric.
5. 8′ Oak Dining Table with wrought-iron base.
6. Lucite Counter Stools allowing transparency into the large kitchen island.
7. Braided Wool Rug in silver adding a nautical component to the room.
8. 54″ Town & Country Gas Fireplace in polished black stone and encased in white birch granite.
9. Floors are custom-finished engineered white oak.
14 Pippens Way • $5,595,000 • Offered fully furnished
Exclusively listed by Barbara Clarke at Jordan Real Estate