Serve up some lobster rolls this September… TOPPER’S style.
TOPPER’S LOBSTER ROLLS
TO MAKE THE LOBSTER SALAD
• 1 1⁄4 pounds lobster meat *WE CANNOT OVEREMPHIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE FRESH LOBSTER MEAT*
• 1 egg, room temperature
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
• 1 cup neutral oil, grapeseed or canola are best
• Kosher salt
• 4 brioche buns
• 4 leaves Boston bibb lettuce
• Bread-and-butter pickles
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, mustard and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in the oil. Season with salt.
2. Dress the lobster meat with the mayonnaise.
1. Split four brioche buns and butter the cut side. Toast the cut side on a griddle until golden brown.
2. Place a leaf of Boston bibb lettuce on the bottom half of each bun. Top with equal amounts of lobster salad and top with the other half of the bun.
3. Serve with a few bread-and-butter pickles.
Want to enjoy a Topper’s Lobster Roll without the hassle? Make a reservation at Topper’s by dialing 508-228-8768 or visiting wauwinet.com.